“The progression of economic value relates to offering differentiation relevant to customer needs to customer value and pricing. The more an offering is tailored or customized to meet the specific needs of a customer, the higher the value, the higher the premium that can be charged for that offer.”Source: Welcome to the Experience Economy by B. Joseph Pine II and James H. Gilmore in Harvard Business Review Reprint 98407
How do we stage experience and inspire transformation?
By composition; we bring meaning. With meaning, and through action - emotions are born. With emotions, real bonding emerges.
Our work processFor the process to be effective, we rely on a standardized work plan, where the client is an integral and active side.
Analyzing & setting goals
- The project aims to achieve the clients' short- and long-term goals, taking into account the company's values.
Analyzing resources & competition
- How the present conditions and resources can be used in the project development; what advantages the client has and how we can capitalize on our experience in this the project.
Ideation & Prototyping
- The initial design will be delivered in the form of standalone prototypes. This way, both parties will be sure the project is on the right track. Iterations created in the process will help to deliver the final experience.
- Great execution is impossible without good planning. Thanks to the cooperation with our partners, we create budgets and implementation plans that are realistic and minimize production risk.
Delivering the experience
- Depending on the project, this may be the stage of preparation for the event, company-wide training or even the implementation of the game itself. We work with artists, technicians, engineers and documentary crews to provide the highest quality experience.
- We are conducting an evaluation at this stage. We collect feedback and introduce improvements. We take care of everything to ensure the highest quality of the final experience.
We will also help you on an ad hoc basis
At any phase during your project, we can jump in with related services to fill your gaps. We are not only designers, but also a production house.
- Location scouting and coordination with the venue.
- Preparing scenography, costumes, props, lighting, make up...
- Hiring experience actors.
- Training for your staff
- Photo & Video documentation and broadcast
- Emotional safety and cultural sensitivity consultations
Potential work areas:
Cross Reality events - streams, VRs, LANs
Charity and social events
Marketing materials design and production
Places of touristic interest
Museums, exhibitions, art galleriesWeddings
The Book Fair
Book Fair Organizer - hired by the city
Institution brand building
Guests stay for the whole fair (2 days)
- Post on social media about meeting with the author
- Promotion - minus 10% for two days ticket
- Promotion - ‘buy three books in the price of two’
- Sharing photos on social media (fan page, event page)
- Promoting event: posters, social media ads
Our tools and actions
All our actions are connected and themed. This book fair can be based on Fahrenheit 451 novel by Ray Bradbury. Novel presents a future reality where books are prohibited. Such theme will allow us to build a story and make our actions coherent for the guests.
- Pop up event in the center of the city. Author is presented as a clerk who can allow you to have a book by signing it.
- The fair story will be affected by guests; moreover, in order to see the final outcome of their actions, they need to come back. Guests can have impact many times during the fair.
- Gamification. Each time someone buys a book it’s presented by adding new blocks to the pyramid. In that way, guests can see popular books and support their favourite authors or publishers.
- Guests get the box where you can gather books you want. They are allowed to take as many as can be fitted in the box and the price never changes. If some books stick out, you can take one of them, but you are asked to share the photo of your box on social media.
- Using themed scenography, interactive props and professional actors to make the place alive, run the story, engage guests and make a space and motivation for sharing your experience on social media.
- Inviting a few influencers to make video story where they live in the dystopian reality. Some of the scenes can be recorded in a city space, including interaction with citizens.